Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sukhothai


I got a bit caught up and am getting a late start to posting updates. I am on day 5 of my trip through Thailand. My hide is burnt to a crisp and I am putting enuogh chili pepper on my food that even that locals look on with fear. This is my thrid day in Sukothai. The ruins here are so spectacular it was really worth the long train and bus ride to get here. I made a good girl friend on the way in Ayuttaya a very lovely Dutch lawyer we're off to Chang Mai in a bit. There was a random Japanese guy who was "backpacking" with a breif case who was following us around for a bit but he seems to have vanished to his next destination. Really odd fellow with fancy ladies sunglasses, tight dark denim jeans and woman's camping hat.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! :) keep posting and I'll keep reading... Happy trails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, definitely more photos and info. It sounds so great!!Sunblock Michiko, sunblock! Yummm Thai food :-)

    ReplyDelete